I have always been the fat friend, the “undesirable one”.
Like many girls, I have struggled with body image every waking hour of my life.
I have tried many times, sometimes I succeed, sometimes I don’t.
I used to own a thinspo tumblr last year, managed to lose 10 pounds but somewhere along the way I lost track of my goals and gave up. Ended up staying fat during summer, how horrible is that?
If I want to be beautiful, I have to take charge and work for it.
No longer will I allow anyone or anything to control my life.
I am now in control.
(These are points that motivate me. If you don’t like it, there is no need to feel compelled to shove it in my face.)
- A pair of hot leather shorts two sizes too small.
- My fat arms being the reason why I look bulky in winter clothes
- Boys to look at me the way they look at my skinny friends
- For people not to hesitate when I ask them if I’m fat
- To have everything fit too big rather than too small
- To be able to wear (almost) anything I want without looking tacky
- To not have your friends(or bf) feel your rolls of fat when they ‘surprise pinch’ you.
- To look good in a bikini
- No longer be self-conscious of my body
- To sit on boys’ laps without worrying
- Look good in pants
- Have a slimmer face, no more fat cheeks!
- Be tiny and darling
- Have long boots fit my legs nicely
- No longer have to pull your pants up because your thighs are so fat you gotta buy bigger sizes that don’t fit your waist(and afraid to wear a belt because it you have a muffin top)
- Have other girls be envious of me, like how i was envious of other girls
- Finally have the courage to flirt with guys not prev in my league
- Be able to pinch the skin on your flat stomach and call it “fat” and have people say otherwise instead of having an awkward silence
- etc etc